Shithouse rat

I'm a bipolar writer in the Naked City. I'm not playing with a full deck. I don't have all my dots on the dice. My cheese is sliding off my cracker. I don't have both oars in the water. I'm a bubble off plum. In other words, I'm crazier than a shithouse rat. These are my stories. Comments--short or long, nasty or nice--always welcome!

Sunday, May 01, 2005

Attention all you COOL and SEXY Techno-Geeks!!!

Oh, never mind. I'll figure it all out myself.

But just in case:
You rule!

6 Comments:

At 7:03 AM, Blogger elvira black said...

And by the way: am I the only one on the planet who doesn't know what LOL means?

 
At 10:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL

Laughing Out Loud

:-)

 
At 4:32 AM, Blogger elvira black said...

Hi Henry:

Thanks for FINALLY clearing that up LOL! Everyone used it so often LOL that I felt like a total outsider LOL! I couldn't figure out what it meant--lots of luck? Little old lady? Let's order lunch? LOLOLOLOL...

Wait LOL I can't catch my breath LOL stop LOL it hurts to laugh so hard LOL...

 
At 9:11 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't forget, "ROFL" and "LMAO"....

:-P

 
At 1:01 PM, Blogger elvira black said...

Let's see, let's see...

LMAO--um...laughed my ass off?

ROFL--
red owl's funny lumps?
Right on funny lady?
Ripped on funky 'ludes?
Red old funny lips?

OK, OK, I give up! I'm not privy to all the "in" phrases of you technorati types. (YTT)

Ooh! Can we make up some of our own secret codes?
IFHT: I feel hypo today
RFTRR: Ready for the rubber room
TSDKS: That shrink don't know shit

Also saw the sideways funny face with the tongue sticking out (right?) That would make a good logo for a shithouse rat like me....

 
At 1:18 PM, Blogger elvira black said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home