Shithouse rat

I'm a bipolar writer in the Naked City. I'm not playing with a full deck. I don't have all my dots on the dice. My cheese is sliding off my cracker. I don't have both oars in the water. I'm a bubble off plum. In other words, I'm crazier than a shithouse rat. These are my stories. Comments--short or long, nasty or nice--always welcome!

Monday, June 06, 2005

"AA: Threat or Menace?" special anniversary edition


AA Skank boy
Originally uploaded by Elvira Black.
Since a picture is worth at least a thousand words, and my very first post, AA: Threat or Menace? was probably a lot longer than that, I thought it only fitting to add some of BG's illustrations for that old piece here. At the time I wrote the AA story, I didn't know from flickr, so I couldn't figure out how to add them in.

This is Skank Boy, one of our lovely AA brothers in arms. Malordorous, obnoxious, pushy, arrogant--but other than that, a really nice, decent guy.

4 Comments:

At 3:29 AM, Blogger Rob said...

This is so cool. An insiders view of what many of us totally ignore or are not aware of. I like BGs pics. How do you u/l 'em? rob

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger elvira black said...

Brink and Rob:

Many thanks! The reproduction on these three isn't so hot, because I had just bought my digital camera and didn't know all the little tricks.

Rob: if you don't have your own server, you can check out Flickr. It's free and you can upload your photos, store them on your Flickr photo page, and then blog 'em onto your site. Way cool!

 
At 12:12 AM, Blogger Preston said...

OK

I almost pissed myself when I first saw this one!

I'm having difficulty typing... LMAO!

You should definitely go back and put that drawing in your first post.

Skank boy. Too fucking much....

X-P

 
At 2:08 AM, Blogger elvira black said...

Thanks H!

Revolting as it sounds, I believe Skank Boy and Girl were looking for a little team action. They apparently swung both ways, which was fine as long as they didn't try to recruit us. But they were always trying to tag along with us after the meeting, saying we should "hook up"--one time Skank Girl said they were going to "kidnap" us (shudder). Despite the fact that we were old enough to be their parents, they kept regaling us with unsolicited sex tips, having to do with hair-pulling, ice cubes, his and hers dildoes, and other sage advice. They also told us all about a sex club they frequented.

Skank Girl used to hound me before and after the meeting, literally grabbing me around the neck and whispering her explicit tales of sexual exploration in my ear.

One of their favorite acivities was to go to the neighborhood public libarary and look up kinky sex club sites on the web. This is hard to envision, since the local library has only a small section of computers mostly for school kids to use, with a waiting list and maximum use time, etc. All the units are cheek to jowl, so I am trying to wrap my mind around the image of these two unwashed, greasy haired pervs hunkered over the bondage sites while kiddies on either side of them are looking up stuff to help them with their homework.

Stinkin' thinkin'--indeed.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home