Shithouse rat

I'm a bipolar writer in the Naked City. I'm not playing with a full deck. I don't have all my dots on the dice. My cheese is sliding off my cracker. I don't have both oars in the water. I'm a bubble off plum. In other words, I'm crazier than a shithouse rat. These are my stories. Comments--short or long, nasty or nice--always welcome!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

SIZZLING HOT Comments of the Week!

In this weeks comments sections:

Fellow bipolar claims that Elvira is a fraudulent, pathetic poseur who is just pretending to be a psycho because she thinks it's artistic and cool! Check out the crazed comments and responses to same at This Bipolar Life.

Linkmeister Henry gives Picasso-hating artiste Mani a piss-in-your pants-worthy tongue lashing! Verily he smiteth the self-righteous! Enjoy the fireworks in the comments section at Annoying Artiste Assholes!

7 Comments:

At 10:58 AM, Blogger Pérola said...

i´d liked the painter in flick... very nice..

and the green of your blog... rssss..
bye

 
At 4:17 AM, Blogger Preston said...

Elvira:

I left a little doody over there at This bipolar life for you. {heh heh}

ervilha:

Do you need meds, or do you need to get new meds?

 
At 12:48 AM, Blogger elvira black said...

Ervilha: Thanks! I love your photos and you definitely have your own green theme going on there too.

Henry: A shithouse rat like me has got to love the doodies, baby!

 
At 4:44 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blackie,

I've always got your back. Anyone who finds fault in your words, or position in life, is simply driving down the road called
"WRONG STREET"!

You can count on your "out-of-the-big-city" HEADMO to provide the
"out-of-sorts" comments to always combat witless youngsters. (Hey, I'm a B-boy, with all that misguided energy. I'm always looking for an excuse to be a "loose cannon".

BLLB

 
At 10:51 PM, Blogger elvira black said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:44 AM, Blogger elvira black said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 11:34 PM, Blogger elvira black said...

BLLB:

The BG clan may have some wacky distant cousins, but you guys are all a-ok in my book, big time.

Thanks for watching my back, bruh. You truly are the cool bro I never had, willing to stand up to all the cyber bullies in the internet playground! As the BG boyz would put it: 'preciate it.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home