Shithouse rat

I'm a bipolar writer in the Naked City. I'm not playing with a full deck. I don't have all my dots on the dice. My cheese is sliding off my cracker. I don't have both oars in the water. I'm a bubble off plum. In other words, I'm crazier than a shithouse rat. These are my stories. Comments--short or long, nasty or nice--always welcome!

Thursday, July 07, 2005

SIZZLING HOT Comments of the Week! Part Deux

CLASH OF THE PSYCHOS!!!
Danger, danger Will Robinson! Warning, warning!! There's trouble in paradise between two of my lunatic blogger pals! In this installment, Ice accuses Henry of homophobia! Elvira tries to make nice nice, and Henry defends his right to use epithets against any race,religion, creed, sexual orientation, or mental incapacity! Check it out in the SHOCKING, EXPLOSIVE comments section of Annoying artiste assholes!

HYPOMANIC'S HELPFUL HINTS FOR ELVIRA!!!
Hypomanic advises Elvira to use those "funny" cigarettes to cure her addiction to Marlboro Lights, and also to eliminate the need for her psych meds! Plus, although Hypomanic claims to need no meds, he implies that schizophrenics always do, and are "crazy" without them! Check out this wacky wacko's BIZARRE and DISTURBING theories about illegal herbal supplements in the comments section of Help! I'm turning into a pack of Marlboro Lights 100s!!!

3 Comments:

At 12:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

- He also broke his coccyx bone after falling down drunk on his barbells -

Doesn't he listen to the commercials?!?

"Don't drink and deadlift."

 
At 3:11 AM, Blogger Rob said...

Folks, do what you have to do, just enjoy doing it. No point in dissing anyone at all ... let's agree to disagree.

 
At 3:26 AM, Blogger elvira black said...

Harris: LOL--yes, I guess that falls under the rubric of drinking responsibly...

Rob: Yes, dissing and such may be bad karma, but I have to admit, I love fireworks on the blog!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home