Shithouse rat

I'm a bipolar writer in the Naked City. I'm not playing with a full deck. I don't have all my dots on the dice. My cheese is sliding off my cracker. I don't have both oars in the water. I'm a bubble off plum. In other words, I'm crazier than a shithouse rat. These are my stories. Comments--short or long, nasty or nice--always welcome!

Monday, August 29, 2005

Wednesday is BlogDay!

Yzabel at the Y Logs just posted an entry about BlogDay 2005. On August 31st, bloggers from all over the blogosphere will recommend five new blogs they have discovered, with a description and link on their site.

Yet another serendipitous event for me--I have discovered a number of great blogs in the past week, and was going to add them to my link list anyway, so it's all good.

For more info, check out Yzabel's post and her related links.

8 Comments:

At 11:50 PM, Blogger Walker said...

Sorry I can't read this post yet butI'll be back . Go here and fix your spam problem :D
http://english-29147882310.spampoison.com/

 
At 3:36 AM, Blogger elvira black said...

Hi Walker:

Thanks for the tip. I will probably fix it soon but I was kind of having a little fun with it for now. Like I said, I do love any kind of attention...even from spambots!

 
At 4:14 AM, Blogger Kiley said...

This sounds like a pretty cool idea! :-)

 
At 5:24 AM, Blogger elvira black said...

A:

I know it! It would be hard to limit it to five at this point...

 
At 4:49 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Blackie,

You're my blog queen. Ubba would say you're his blob, or glob girl, right? BLOG ON MY INTENSE YOUNG AND RESTLESS SOUL! HERMAN IS YOUR 24/7 FRIEND, but human contact (whether blog or longhand)is what we all crave. Without it, we soon dry up and blow away.

I think it's cool you found old letters while doing a clean up in your apt that you had back in HS.
The written word from long ago can sure bring back memories. That's what so neat about a blog. It gives reference to historical posts which can bring joy to the eyes of the reader. And, can make one LOL. (I'm always falling backwards when I read your stuff).

BLLB

 
At 8:24 PM, Blogger elvira black said...

BLLB:

Wow--I'm blushing! LOL. Your comments always make my day.

I really did enjoy taking a walk down memory lane. It reminded me of how young and innocent I once was. My friend M, even at 16, definitely knew how to tell a tale. I thought it appropriate to bring her story out of the closet, dust it off, and share it with others--albeit over 30 decades after the fact.

 
At 2:11 AM, Blogger Walker said...

I always like recommending new blogs as a way for people to connect with each other to bridge the gaps with other bloggers.Thus opening a hew roads for me as well
Have a nice day

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger elvira black said...

Walker:

Yes, I get inspiration from you in this and many other ways. You are not only a great blogger, but a true mensch (that's a good thing, BTW)!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home