Shithouse rat

I'm a bipolar writer in the Naked City. I'm not playing with a full deck. I don't have all my dots on the dice. My cheese is sliding off my cracker. I don't have both oars in the water. I'm a bubble off plum. In other words, I'm crazier than a shithouse rat. These are my stories. Comments--short or long, nasty or nice--always welcome!

Monday, September 12, 2005

Instant karma

I just had to say that I am thrilled to pieces that so many of you have been nice enough to comment to my site. And of course, after kvetching about how people don't respond to comments, I now find that I actually have to venture out into the "real world" today (sigh) and I am thus falling behind in my responses. Payback's a bitch!

It's funny, but I almost always find that a bad situation ultimately gets transformed into a good one sooner or later. My rift with my blogpal, which made me overly touchy and paranoid, actually led to a good thing--disvovering and posting to new blogs (new to me, that is) and actually receiving so many awesome comments in return.

So if anyone has anything else to add, please feel free to "talk amongst yourselves." I will now tear myself away from Herman the Mac (very reluctantly), but answer all asap, as well as sending more comments your way and maybe actually posting something new (lol).

You guys are the bomb (that's a good thing, BTW).

3 Comments:

At 2:51 PM, Blogger surly girl said...

uurgh - the real world. i don't like it out there - it's big and loud and, well, horrid.

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger Danny said...

Good luck, Elvira :)

 
At 12:09 AM, Blogger elvira black said...

SG: You said it, girlfriend!

Thanx, Danny!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home