Shithouse rat

I'm a bipolar writer in the Naked City. I'm not playing with a full deck. I don't have all my dots on the dice. My cheese is sliding off my cracker. I don't have both oars in the water. I'm a bubble off plum. In other words, I'm crazier than a shithouse rat. These are my stories. Comments--short or long, nasty or nice--always welcome!

Monday, December 19, 2005

Insane in the brain???

To be filed under the "What was I thinking? Why wasn't I linking?" category:

The fabulous Mr Snitch! was nice enough to mention me recently in the same breath as two of the most DEPRESSED and NIHILISTIC bloggers known to mankind.

So what do I do? Do I mention this on my own site? Well, nooooo!

Bad blogslut! Bad, bad!

And heeeere's the link....

Technorati tags:




5 Comments:

At 12:58 AM, Blogger dot said...

Should I congratulate you or give you my sympathy?

Sorry, Elvira, but you don't seem very depressed for a bi-polar babe. You have such a terrific sense of humor.

Well, after saying that, I'm thinking that congrats are in order.

=)

 
At 1:46 AM, Blogger dan said...

You've been name-dropped... You should hire a publicist.

 
At 2:04 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

what Dan said.

 
At 1:56 PM, Blogger elvira black said...

Paula:

LOL! I guess I can thank my meds for my facade of "normality." But if heaven forbid I go through another bad depressive episode, I'd have to give up the blogging for the duration. In that state, I can't make a simple bank transaction, let alone write.

But thanks--I was proud to get listed by Mr. Snitch.

 
At 1:58 PM, Blogger elvira black said...

Dan and Mr. 12 Step:

The great thing about blogging is that we can be our own publicists (and each others as well! ) Pimpin' and a-whoring, that's the life for me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home