Shithouse rat

I'm a bipolar writer in the Naked City. I'm not playing with a full deck. I don't have all my dots on the dice. My cheese is sliding off my cracker. I don't have both oars in the water. I'm a bubble off plum. In other words, I'm crazier than a shithouse rat. These are my stories. Comments--short or long, nasty or nice--always welcome!

Friday, December 08, 2006

Washington Square Park, NYC, 1957

I'm just testing to see if Flickr will download my photos. So here's a photo taken by my father a month after I was born of Washington Square Park, where beatnicks gathered (and still do).

Yep, another not-quite post.

4 Comments:

At 8:07 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the picture. Very hipster looking

 
At 12:57 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm
Why does this look familiar?
Have you posted this before or do I have more in comone with Shirley Mclain LOL

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger Michael Tiguar said...

In response to Walker's comment, I personally think that I have more in common with Karl Marx, Marilyn Monroe, or Patsy Cline.

It is interesting to see snapshots from another time, if for no other reason than to compare and contrast.

 
At 3:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love this picture, how special that you are part of it. I'd love it for my own because I love that whole beat period.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home