Three about me
Digibrill, I've finally gotten off my blogass and taken up the tag you sent my way. Here goes:
Three things I like in a person:
1. Honesty tempered with compassion.
2. A sense of humor.
3. A juicy mental illness.
Three accomplishments I'm proud of:
1. Getting my master's degree.
2. Getting published.
3. Getting laid (by the right guy).
Three big-time fears:
1. Nucelar holocaust.
2. Anything Bush does or has done.
3. The real estate bubble (I'm trying to sell a coop here!)
My three diagnoses:
1. Major depression (sometimes with psychotic features)
2. Bipolar disorder
3. Obsessive compulsive disorder
Three fervent beliefs:
1. There is such a thing as karma.
2. Bad things can morph into good things.
3. Assholes suck.
Three reasons I'm lame:
1. I can't drive.
2. I have no sense of direction.
3. I can't draw a stick figure.
Three guilty pleasures:
1. Astrology books (yeah, I'm a believer!)
2. Law and Order--any flavor will do.
3. Reading TV Guide in the bathroom
Three of my fave bands:
2. The Cure
3. Depeche Mode
Three great things about New York:
1. You don't need a car.
2.Lots to see and do.
3. A Starbucks on every corner.
Three not-so-great things about New York:
3. Planes flying into buildings
Three things I like about the Bronx (BG's 'hood)
1. The Botanical Gardens
2. The Bronx Zoo
3. 99 cent stores
Three kinds of blogs I don't love (personal blogs, not informational/link-ish blogs):
1. Blogs that don't allow comments.
2. Blogs that don't respond to any comments--ever.
3. I plead the fifth on the rest.
Three things I wish for:
1. An end to hunger.
2. World peace.
3. A two bedroom coop with an eat-in kitchen and panoramic river view.
Three things that make me sad:
1. The Bush administration
2. Blogger outages
3. Giving up my Manhattan coop (one bedroom, eat in kitchen, partial river view. Oh, the humanity!)
Three things I studied in college:
3. British and American lit
Three things I'm good at:
Yeah, this is kind of short--especially for me. For something longer, here's...
Three good ol' posts from the bowels of the Shithouse:
1.The day the bottle dropped
2.Pomo for dummies (from a psycho)
3. Arsenic and old meatloaf
If anyone else who wants to do this meme, lemme know and I'll post the link on my blog!
Technorati tag: memes