Shithouse rat

I'm a bipolar writer in the Naked City. I'm not playing with a full deck. I don't have all my dots on the dice. My cheese is sliding off my cracker. I don't have both oars in the water. I'm a bubble off plum. In other words, I'm crazier than a shithouse rat. These are my stories. Comments--short or long, nasty or nice--always welcome!

Saturday, February 04, 2006

Best posts of 2005 a la Mr. Snitch!

The ever fantabulous Mr. Snitch! has amassed his list of the best posts of 2005. The list was assembled from a combo of reader's and poster's picks and Mr. Snitch's own picks. There's tons of great stuff here, so do check it out if you have the chance. Mr. Snitch also offers some great insights into what makes a good blog post, along with his rationale for undertaking this monumental task. Two of my posts are included, but I'll be ladylike and demure and not mention them here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home