Shithouse rat

I'm a bipolar writer in the Naked City. I'm not playing with a full deck. I don't have all my dots on the dice. My cheese is sliding off my cracker. I don't have both oars in the water. I'm a bubble off plum. In other words, I'm crazier than a shithouse rat. These are my stories. Comments--short or long, nasty or nice--always welcome!

Sunday, January 22, 2006

Don't mean to be a blogger deadbeat...

I know I've been remiss in visiting and commenting to my blogger-pals' sites lately, but it's not because I don't care. I care, dammit! I care a LOT! I've just been caught up in the whole BlogCritics thing these past 10-ish days or so.

I'll most likely be swinging by soon though.

Is that, like, a threat or a promise?

1 Comments:

At 7:38 AM, Blogger elvira black said...

Walker:

I've tried three times this morning to post a comment to your excellent "thugs"/punk post, but my comments got eaten up by the blogosphere's version of Poltergeist. I will try again later, as I'd really like to share my views about crime from a New Yorker's perspective.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home