Shithouse rat

I'm a bipolar writer in the Naked City. I'm not playing with a full deck. I don't have all my dots on the dice. My cheese is sliding off my cracker. I don't have both oars in the water. I'm a bubble off plum. In other words, I'm crazier than a shithouse rat. These are my stories. Comments--short or long, nasty or nice--always welcome!

Wednesday, September 21, 2005

In case anyone is confused....

For anyone who actually gives a phlying phuck, just thought I'd clarify a few things:

"Mr. X" is, of course, Squid.

Phuck Yu is also--with only a shadow of a doubt--Squid.

In case anyone is in a hellish mood, Satan and his minions are roasting in the everlasting flames of Hades here.

4 Comments:

At 3:24 AM, Blogger Kiley said...

Hmm...it's interesting that Phuck Yu's blog is no longer active (doesn't even show up!)...

I'm so confused by all of these people and such since I haven't kept up with them before; I was of the impression that Satan was Squiddles, too...

 
At 8:59 AM, Blogger G3T Films said...

I'm glad I finally decided to drop by.

At least if I was squiddles I would be married to a very funny wendy! As it is I'll have to put up with my own very funny partner.

If this has anything to do with me all I'll say is Phuck Yu, Fuck Off! People who depend on regulating their brain chemistry with drugs don't deserve the kinda of behaviour exhibited here.

As for the effect my site had on yours Elvira, it was purely coincidental and not premeditatedand is certainly not a grab for traffic; I get enough as it is... Sorry about all this. At least it kept you somewhat entertained.

I hope this put everything to rest and you can go on with your blogging as per usual and Satan free.

PS. I have no minions only bloggers to entertain.

 
At 1:22 PM, Blogger elvira black said...

Phuck yu: Alas, apparently you masturbated (or should I say "masterbated") yourself to death. RIP..

Ariadnek: Satan, Henry, Squiddles: all separate entities. Yes, it's hard to keep a scorecard when a flamefest gets really juicy.

Satan: Thank you, and I'm sorry I misread your subsequent comment to me on your blog. May your reign be long.

 
At 1:56 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Blackie,

Our office had "Scid", instead of "Squid", which stood for scoop and idiot. I'll explain:

A former boss used to eat his food by holding his fork in a "shovel scooping" fashion. Since he was an idiot to boot, he soon afterwards became known as "Squid"!!!, (Scoop and Idiot combined).

It was the secret code used for years by a select few in the office to describe him. We always would LOL 'til our bellies hurt.

BLLB

 

Post a Comment

<< Home