Shithouse rat

I'm a bipolar writer in the Naked City. I'm not playing with a full deck. I don't have all my dots on the dice. My cheese is sliding off my cracker. I don't have both oars in the water. I'm a bubble off plum. In other words, I'm crazier than a shithouse rat. These are my stories. Comments--short or long, nasty or nice--always welcome!

Saturday, March 04, 2006

A Carnival whose time has come...

What a great idea...the Carnival of the Bipolars has arrived! Two carnivals have been posted so far--one by Joel at Pax Nortona and the other by Dan at Scenes from a wasted life.

I'm somewhat familiar with blog carnivals, and have seen a lot of different formats, but I must say this carnival has to be the most inventive I've seen yet. Pure brilliance, you guys--but then, one would expect no less from my BP bretheren.

Hurry, hurry, step right up and check them out for the rollercoaster ride of a lifetime!

6 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger RevrendZ said...

Great links, like you, I appreciate the BP POV.

 
At 12:45 PM, Blogger elvira black said...

Reverend Z:

Just wanted to add that the Bipolar planet webringhas loads of terrific bipolar blogger members. Joining is also great if you want to interact and exchange links with other BPs who also like to visit and comment to each other's blogs. A number of blogs on my blogroll are members. It's a great idea and resource for us BPs!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Joel said...

Thank you for the promo! Your readers can also anticipate a new carnival at Jil's Wild Abandon (http://wildabandon.blogspot.com/).

There's a smaller webring called Moodyblogs, too.

 
At 8:34 PM, Blogger elvira black said...

Joel:

Kudos to you for setting up the carnival--you guys did an awesome job with the first two!

 
At 10:21 PM, Blogger Lono of Denver said...

Hello,

What is a blog carnival? This sounds like something I should be involved in. Oh, I wandered in from Blogcritics as I really liked your post.

take care,
Lono

 
At 12:13 AM, Blogger elvira black said...

lono:

Thanks...and thanks so much for visiting! More about blog carnivals can be found here.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home