Shithouse rat

I'm a bipolar writer in the Naked City. I'm not playing with a full deck. I don't have all my dots on the dice. My cheese is sliding off my cracker. I don't have both oars in the water. I'm a bubble off plum. In other words, I'm crazier than a shithouse rat. These are my stories. Comments--short or long, nasty or nice--always welcome!

Saturday, December 23, 2006

Portrait of the Artist as Jean-Michel Basquiat

Doesn't look much like Basquiat, nor exactly like BG either--it's more of a "BG disguised as Basquiat, if he could also have facial surgery" kinda thing.

Actually, I think of it as an artistic version of the "Vulcan mind meld."

What say you?

3 Comments:

At 4:13 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

What do I say she asks at 4 am as i sit here with a joint in my mouth and my 5th beer in my hand.

How's this:

Happy Holidays now and in your new Crib when you move in. :)

 
At 8:30 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm taking a break from all the some-assembly-required and batteries-not-included bullshit to say... we should give the kids art for Christmas. Its already put together and you don't have to plug it in.

And, in this case, it quite OK to look at. We'd just have to remember to hang it too high for the kids to reach.

 
At 12:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a wonderful portrait nor matter who it is

Unfortunately Basqiat didn't live long enough to have that slightly weathered but good look

Happy Holidays to you and BG

 

Post a Comment

<< Home